cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FIbre Support

Get expert support with your Fibre connection.

Upload downgrade after freedom fiber trial?

calluma9370
First Timer
Private Message
Message 4 of 4

Hi, 

I just started the freedom fibre 6 months trial and my friend has just moved on from it to normal, however even though he just had 500 down and 500 up, now with 900 package after the trial his upload dropped dramatically to 100 down... the site says "we'll always give you the fastest speed available to your home." which is confusing and misleading

Im concerned because i left my last ISP who gave me pretty good offers so i could have a 1:1 ratio or close 😕

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3

Message 1 of 4

Hi Calluma9370

The rules differ from Trial to Trial, and we would not know what is expected for each trial. As this is with Freedom Fibre, and also being part of a Trial, we would not be able to see any details regarding your connection, or any expected results.  If you are part of a Trial you should have been given contact details for the Freedom Fibre model office teams who are looking after the Trial, and if you contact them directly they can discuss any part of this with you.

Regards,

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

Message 2 of 4

Like i said, im on the trial and they just finished it, im more asking is this normal for them to instantly downgrade when you come off the 6 months freedom fiber trial? 

0 Likes

ferguson
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 3 of 4

Do you have any issues yourself presently? Perhaps your friend should post on their own behalf? 

0 Likes