cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FIbre Support

Get expert support with your Fibre connection.

Wifi down since 7pm last night

Devonford
First Timer
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 7 of 7

My router started flashing slow orange since 7pm last night and it is now doing the same. I have tried absolutely everything to fix this but no idea what is going on. 

0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6

Message 1 of 7

Hi Devonford

Openreach are now asking for us to arrange an engineer visit to the property.

Please can you provide your availability for this visit AM and PM?

0 Likes

Message 2 of 7

OK thanks. I can see that this has now been logged out to Openreach for further investigation. Please let us know how you get on

Chris

0 Likes

Message 3 of 7

Hi Chris,

I do not use a landline so I can't tell. 

0 Likes

Message 4 of 7

Hi Devonford,

Line test is picking up a potential fault. Is your telephone service working OK, is there a dial tone?

Chris

0 Likes

Devonford
First Timer
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 5 of 7

Hi Debbie, I have now updated this.

since 7pm last night our wifi just stopped and we have been getting a flashing amber light for hours and we still have it now, on my PC and phone it says “Connected – No Internet, secured”. I contacted Talktalk and followed all the steps and I did them all again this morning. I have reset the router, unplugged for 30 minutes, reset it multiple times, reset it to factory settings, used the test socket but no connection and still the slow flashing amber light. I really need something sorted with this as I cannot work today due to this and me and my partner are losing money. Please can you look into this urgently. We are due to switch providers on Thursday 21st however Talktalk said the network is due to cease on the 21st so I am sure you haven’t deactivated it yet? I can’t work elsewhere I need wifi here today and I can’t afford to use my hotspot all day. Thank you

0 Likes

Debbie-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 6 of 7

Hi Devonford

I'm sorry to hear this.

Please can you add your name and TalkTalk landline number to your Community Profile, we can then take a look at this for you.

Thanks

Debbie

0 Likes