FIbre Support

Get expert support with your Fibre connection.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

eero router for existing customer?

lmacky
Visitor
Message 10 of 10

I am currently on Fibre 500 in the north west and was wondering if I will get upgraded to the Eero router and if so if there is a rough eta does anyone know please?

Leslie Mack
0 Likes
9 REPLIES 9

Message 1 of 10

No Problem 

Karl 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE

0 Likes

Message 2 of 10

Ah okay that makes sense. Thank you for getting back to me ill give it another go in a month or two.

Leslie Mack
0 Likes

Message 3 of 10

Hi

I've read the notes on the account from our colleagues, Order management have advised there is currently no stock of the Eero devices due to current logistic issues across the country, so these devices are temporarily unavailable.

Karl.

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Message 4 of 10

I just spoke to lotalty who said they cant help me at all because im on future fibre and have no landline. They then spoke to the future fibre team who wernt sure and said to try contacting amazon directly which doesnt seem right?

Leslie Mack
0 Likes

Message 5 of 10

Hi,

The loyalty are best placed to help.  

I too am on the north west and upgraded to FTTP, but as this was at the end of july and the Eero offers did not start unti the beginning of september, I was not able to get this offer, But I use my own kit anyway so not really needed, but Loyalty may be able to help you.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Working From Home Tips

0 Likes

Message 6 of 10

I did but it was about 2 weeks ago and i got mixed information but im happy to try again if it might help. 

Leslie Mack
0 Likes

Message 7 of 10

Hi,

Just to confirm, did you contact our Loyalty Team to see if this is an option?

Thanks

0 Likes

Message 8 of 10

Unfortunately I am only 3 months into an 18 month contract.

Leslie Mack
0 Likes

Michelle-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 9 of 10

Hello,

I'd recommend contacting our Loyalty Team directly as they may be able to offer this as a part of a contract upgrade/renewal.

Thanks

0 Likes