cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FIbre Support

Get expert support with your Fibre connection.

sagecom router

anoyed
Whizz Kid
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 5 of 5

i have fast 53643 with the sagecom router on firmware versionSG4K100174 since the upgrade in firmware the router had become increasingly unusable the WIFI drops connections to all my security cameras randomly for hours on end and when i check the logs i have pages of (DNS Resolution failure) also when you navigate through the router dashboard to device in formation you cant navigate back you have to log out then in again i understand these are known problems and you have a huawei hub that doesn't suffer with this is there any chance of sending me one to try as i i am fed up with resetting router only to have problem coming back after about 2 hours

thank you in advance 

dave
0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4

Message 1 of 5

Good morning,

I'm glad to hear this, thanks for confirming 🙂

Thanks

Michelle

0 Likes

anoyed
Whizz Kid
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 2 of 5

seems to have solved problem turning off WiFi optimizing did the trick thanks 

dave

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 3 of 5

You probably just need to have wi-fi optimisation switched off. 

Staff can do this for you. You'll have to ask whenever there's a factory reset or firmware upgrade.

I don't think they send the Huawei router out these days. 

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes

Karl-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 4 of 5

Hi

We are unable to issue the Huawei router currently and only have an option to order the WiFi Hub.

I've turned optimisation off for your router as I noticed this was on currently, see if this will help.

Karl.

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.