cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NEED SOME HELP?

We’re here 24/7. 365 days a year.
Ask questions. Find your answers. Connect.

AUTO COMPENSATION

Bloodrayne
Participant
Private Message
Message 5 of 5

I am having a bit of a mare currently trying to go live on FF150. Bouncing round the forum I fell across TT being signed up to the Automatic Compensation Scheme. As the online complaints procedure does not work, I'm asking why this scheme also doesn't appear to work. I have been given 3 different dates for engineers visits, 2 of them in the past when they just did not turn up and the third set for next week (not holding my breath). If automatic compensation was working it would be automatic, right? I believe I am owed for missed visits and lack of prompt connection or am I being overly optimistic? Can't believe TT would actually tell outrageous whoppers!

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4

Message 1 of 5

@hanbisemo Please start a new topic, and ensure that your community profile is upto date. 

Thank you.

Message 2 of 5

You must start your own thread, @hanbisemo.

Go to the message board and click on start a topic. 

Also complete your community forum profile details for TT staff to identify your account. 

Add your Talktalk account number in Personal Information. It's under settings in the profile area. SAVE CHANGES. 

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes

Arne-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 3 of 5

HI Bloodrayne.

Have you got no service? 

Auto compensation is only applicable for loss of service, compensation for missed engineer appointments is only applied if the engineer misses the appointment to fix a fault. or activate the line. 

If it is to complete an upgrade from FTTC to FTTP its not covered in the scheme. 

0 Likes

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 4 of 5

Automatic compensation is calculated AFTER problems have been resolved, @Bloodrayne, so not until then do the wheels start turning. 

https://community.talktalk.co.uk/t5/Articles/About-your-auto-compensation-credit/ta-p/2326583

It would take a month or so.

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes