cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NEED SOME HELP?

We’re here 24/7. 365 days a year.
Ask questions. Find your answers. Connect.

Access to ITV X

fenno17
First Timer
Private Message
Message 7 of 7

Hi,

I have recently signed up to Full Fibre at an increased monthly cost from the Ultra Fibre package I was on due to Ultra Fibre being terminated.

However, having received a message on my Talk Talk box that ITV Hub is terminating, I am told by Talk Talk that I can't have the Talk Talk TV Hub because my Talk Talk Full Fibre installation was completed by Cityfibre !

Help !  Surely other people must be getting this issue and there must be a resolution ?

0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6

Message 1 of 7

Hi

I can see the notes on your account regarding the complaint, and this is assigned to one of the complaint managers.  As this is a business decision, I'm not able to override this, and can only defer to any decision that the complaints team will arrive at.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

fenno17
First Timer
Private Message
Message 2 of 7

Hi Karl,

As I have said previously to other Talk Talk colleagues, I did not sign up to City fibre, I signed up to full fibre package with TalkTalk, which is costing me an extra £10 per month than my Ultra fibre package.

I only changed because TalkTalk advised that Ultrafibre was being withdrawn.

Now TalkTalk are telling me they can not support TalkTalk TV on my more expensive package !

Complaint reference below :

TalkTalk Update: Hello Andrew, we're very sorry you've had to report a problem, we want to put things right as soon as possible. Your complaint has been logged and we'll be in contact with further updates. Your reference number is CMP-528406. You can find a copy of our complaints code by visiting talktalk.co.uk/complaints. TalkTalk is also a member of alternative dispute resolution scheme CISAS, www.cedr.com/consumer/cisas

0 Likes

Message 3 of 7

Hi

I've had it confirmed that TalkTalk TV cannot be added to City Fibre plans currently, so I do not know what will happen with the recently placed order, so am watching with interest.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Message 4 of 7

Hi Andy,

The order has been placed, and has not been rejected, so I'll keep an eye on it and see what happens over the course of the day.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Working From Home Tips

0 Likes

fenno17
First Timer
Private Message
Message 5 of 7

Hi,

That is the main point of my concerns Karl.

I have been Talk Talk customer ever since the company became Talk Talk but the responses I have been given so far are that because City fibre completed the installation of my full fibre I can't have a replacement tv box !

I didn't appoint City fibre to complete the installation of the full fibre, Talk Talk did.

I just need a replacement box which I will fit myself.

I really can't see what the problem is.

Regards,

Andy.

0 Likes

Karl-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 6 of 7

Hi

I am showing a TV Box order was placed yesterday and raised to our fulfilment teams, so am waiting to see if this is accepted and processed.  Notes are showing that there is no option to add a TV package to a city fibre service currently, so an looking into this now to find out more info.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Working From Home Tips

0 Likes