cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NEED SOME HELP?

We’re here 24/7. 365 days a year.
Ask questions. Find your answers. Connect.

Beware of TalkTalks Fibre 900 False Promises & Cancelled installations without any notifications.

kevincarby
First Timer
Private Message
Message 2 of 2

I have spent hours on the phone trying to get this sorted out.

Contract agreed 13-03-2023 with installation on 13-04-2023 took the day off work waited in no show.

I contacted TalkTalk they said that they were running late on installations but it would be installed soon and the engineer would contact me and bring the equipment with them, I waited & waited no contact so I rang again on 24-04-2023 to be told TalkTalk had a technical problem and they had to cancel the order, but no one thought to notify me, then I was told that I would have to do a new contract, of which I did and another new contract was agreed on 24-04-2023 to be installed on 19-05-2023 and the equipment will be sent out. I have rang and waited again for 1hr+ today 16-05-2023 to check where my equipment is for the installation on 19-05-2023 to be told it has been cancelled again and I will have to do another new contact. I have waited another 1 hour+ whilst I am writing this waiting to get through to complaints or a senior manager to sort this. TalkTalk this is simply not good enough. At least communicate with your customers.  If someone else was offering anywhere close to your fibre speeds I would leave TalkTalk immediately.

0 Likes
1 REPLY 1

Arne-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 1 of 2

Hi kevincarby

Thanks for your post

I can look into this but first, can you please update your community profile to include:

Name

Telephone number or account number.

Please do not post this information on this thread. Once you've updated your profile please post in your topic to confirm it's updated.

Regards

0 Likes