cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NEED SOME HELP?

We’re here 24/7. 365 days a year.
Ask questions. Find your answers. Connect.

Cancel Full Fibre Installation/Migration

Boothen
Participant
Private Message
Message 8 of 8

Can you please cancel my unrequested Openreach installation of Full Fibre to my property? As it stands FTTP costs more than FTTC (after contract expiration) and I am under going a rewire as the room I would like the internal unit in has no power sockets

0 Likes
7 REPLIES 7

Anonymous
Not applicable
Staff
Private Message
Message 1 of 8

I have received an email now which has contact information, more professional than that fake 'scam' SMS.

0 Likes

Anonymous
Not applicable
Staff
Private Message
Message 2 of 8

I have same problemish, SMS says OpenReach coming 30th Oct to install Full Fibre, I didn't ask for it and don't it, but don't know how to cancel it, only option on SMS is CONFIRM, CHANGE or MORE, this cold texting is wasting my time as now to fix this. how do I make sure this is cancelled.  Thank you 

0 Likes

Message 3 of 8

Hi Boothen

I can confirm that the order is cancelled. 

Regards.

0 Likes

Message 4 of 8

Hi Boothen

I will check with our provisioning team to confirm the order is cancelled. 

0 Likes

Boothen
Participant
Private Message
Message 5 of 8

Okay thanks guys. I just kept sending "CANCEL" to the openreach SMS messages about scheduling an appointment and I think the second time it's been properly processed. Will have to see if they magically make a new appointment but hopefully its resolved

I'd really rather I was asked about an upgrade without it being the default, getting a letter an email and a phone call telling me its happening with no option or indication it can be cancelled it not great

Arne-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 6 of 8

Hi Boothen

Sorry that you are having problems.

Best option would be to call us and ask to speak to the Future fibre team on 03451720088 They will be able to help. 

Sorry for any inconvenience caused. 

0 Likes

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 7 of 8

If they haven't indicated an option to cancel you need to phone up or use Chat to make it quite clear that you want to keep your FTTC and are not wanting FTTP at this time.

https://community.talktalk.co.uk/t5/Articles/How-to-contact-TalkTalk-Broadband/ta-p/2230529

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes