cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NEED SOME HELP?

We’re here 24/7. 365 days a year.
Ask questions. Find your answers. Connect.

Can't order fibre 500 even when available for my address

Manc123
Team Player
Private Message
Message 17 of 17

I was told my account is in cooling off, never told why or what this actually is, and should be able to order Fibre 500 (VOIP) from today (March 6th)  Tried and once again they can not order for me,

something is wrong with my ACCOUNT. 2 previous orders have been rejected by TT with no explanation or actually informing me they were rejected. What is going on. I want to order Fibre 500 but they will not find out why I can no longer order this. I am sick and tired of being fobbed off with no information or cause for no longer allowing MY Account to place the order

I want information AND TO BE ABLE TO PLACE THE ORDER

Openreach associated my address with a connection that has capacity back in January. By the time TT sort this out, their will be no capacity in this cabinet
Thanks

I

0 Likes
16 REPLIES 16

Message 1 of 17

Yes, getting full fibre from another supplier thanks

0 Likes

Message 2 of 17

Im sorry that this could not be resolved, I can see that a cancellation has now been requested. 

0 Likes

Message 3 of 17

Hi Yes they are, but said i cannot order full fibre, go to another provider who can provide full fibre, which i did the other day, spent an hour on chat, went all through  they then said cannot offer with current your phone number(had for 33 years), which i said no and cancelled it. Talktalk, know it is available for my addresss, but back office keep cancelling. It must be something to do with my account, on my account, when you click on any upgrades, it says an order is in progress, on anything, it has said this for way over 2 years, hence i was never told when full fibre was available for me

It a bit strange when they say go to someone else to get full fibre.i would have done except for the phone number. It was basically same price as TT, but the phone number is nonnegotiable 

0 Likes

Message 4 of 17

@Manc123, are the Complaints team still in touch with you?

Forum staff are unlikely to reply till after the Bank Holiday. 

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes

Message 5 of 17

This seems to be a problem with my account, which was escalated to  back office but after 10 working days, still no luck, i tried to get Full fibre from another supplier but they said could no go through with my  current telephone number, so offered me a new one, so i cancelled as this is an essential (had this number over 33 years). Why would they say that when they know they have to contact TT to transfer this to the new supplier

0 Likes

Message 6 of 17

I have been now told i cannot get future fibre, even though many emails from Openreach have told me numerous times it is available (up to 900mbps). They still have not told me WHY. I assume it is something wrong with my account. But could be anything. I am now stuck with 30mbps on fibre 65 until my contract runs out and i can finally leave TT and get future fibre from someone else as TT are incapable of providing this. I am really sick of TT incompetent systems, that are not joined up and no one seems to be able to sort them out and tell me why they are NOT able to provide this for me

0 Likes

Message 7 of 17

Once again my account is in so called cooling and no order can be placed, so something still wrong with my account 6 weeks from first problem and still not resolved

Why is this still on going?

0 Likes

Message 8 of 17
0 Likes

Message 9 of 17

Once again my order is cancelled and cannot be fond anywhere, no one can find it, no one can tell me why it was cancelled by TT and where it has disappeared too  in the black hole that is  TT order systems

0 Likes

Message 10 of 17

Once again my recent order has been cancelled due to a system error, 6 weeks and this system error is still not resolved for my account, no seems to take responsibility for why Talktalk  keep cancelling my orders for fibre 500 anVOIP

Yet again no call back from customer complaints, nothing back from the escalations tat was created to resolve this

It is not good enough to say it is a system error, it needs to sorted so that the order goes through and tell me why the error occurs

0 Likes

Message 11 of 17

Hi

I have given the Openreach key identifier to numerous people, but no one seems to want to write it down and use it

Thanks

0 Likes

Message 12 of 17
0 Likes

Message 13 of 17

Hi Arne

I do have an address key provided by openreach, which is my private information provides their key identifier

0 Likes

Message 14 of 17

Im sorry that this is still ongoing, this does need to be dealt with by the future fibre team to resolve the issue with the address database, I see that an complaint is still open and ongoing, the complaint manager will continue to deal with this. 

0 Likes

Message 15 of 17

They said it was my account in a cooling off period so available to order by March 6th, no luck. They now say an environmental issue but  can't say what that is Are they just making up excuses. Openreach say my property can get up to to 900Mps. So whatever is wrong it is a TT issue with my account. I should have just bitten the bullet and had Virgin Fibre, as this is a complete farce, you start a complaint and they just shut it without speaking to you

0 Likes

Manc123
Team Player
Private Message
Message 16 of 17

Still cannot order full fibre 500 and nothing being resolved why there is something wrong with my account. It is available for my address. They keep escalating it, tell me a date when should be resolved, I phone up to order and still cant order as there is an error. Back office are not resolving this

0 Likes