cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NEED SOME HELP?

We’re here 24/7. 365 days a year.
Ask questions. Find your answers. Connect.

Connected without internet

EllieGibbon
Sightseer
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 5 of 5

I reported an issue with my Internet connection last Sunday 23rd June, and followed up several times via Live chat, text and phone calls to the technical team.  I've raised a complaint but still not heard back despite being promised a call back this evening. I have been told it is fixed which it is for about 5 minutes but then it drops again.  I'm getting increasingly frustrated and don't know where to go next. Please help!

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4

Message 1 of 5

Have you tried switching the eero and the ONT off for at least 30 minutes, if not then can you give this a try. If it then still isn't working I can arrange to send a replacement eero to test with

Chris

0 Likes

Message 2 of 5

Hi Chris, no I've tried switching off several times (every time I contact you!), and it tends to connect for a few seconds and then drops again. The eero light is red. I understand 'connected without internet' can indicate a problem with the router/ eero. Could that be it? I've been told there is nothing wrong with the connection...

0 Likes

Chris-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 3 of 5

Hi Ellie,

I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing problems with your service. Could you switch the ONT off and leave it off for at least 30 minutes, then switch back on and let us know if the disconnections continue

Chris

0 Likes

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 4 of 5

@EllieGibbon, once there's a complaints process underway, forum staff have to leave things to those case managers.

.....but they might be able to chase up why you were not called at least!

Staff will be back on here during the day. 

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes