cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NEED SOME HELP?

We’re here 24/7. 365 days a year.
Ask questions. Find your answers. Connect.

Connection issues

clyn1
First Timer
Private Message
Message 4 of 4

Hi I have upgraded to Full Fibre 65 and are getting very low internet speeds.  Speed has been OK since instalation but now is so slow it gets to the point of not being able to use it.  I need broadband for working from home.

None
0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3

Message 1 of 4

Hi clyn1,

I'm sorry to hear that you've decided to leave. No we've not down graded you. Could you switch the ONT off and leave it off for at least 30 minutes then switch back on and check to see if the speed has improved

Chris

0 Likes

Message 2 of 4

Hi Michelle thank you for your reply but after long conversations with your technical department I have ended by canceling my contract with talktalk and gone to another company.  However I was instructed by your cancellation department that I shall be charged up untill the transfer date.  Today I find that the internet speed I am receiving today is around 20mbs.  I know my internet speed was intermittent before but i did go as high as 73 which allowed me to complete projects all be it slowly. Have you downgraderd my supply speed if so why? can you please look into this for me.

None
0 Likes

Michelle-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 3 of 4

Good morning,

I'm sorry to hear this. I've run a test on your line now which has not detected a fault, however it has detected a possible issue with the ONT connection to the router. Please can you check that the cable is in place and and connected to the router wan port securely.

Thanks

Michelle

0 Likes