cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NEED SOME HELP?

We’re here 24/7. 365 days a year.
Ask questions. Find your answers. Connect.

home move problems

beachmat
Conversation Starter
Private Message
Message 12 of 12

I'm moving house soon and tried to tell you about it on your website but it said it couldn't be done and I needed to ring you, which I did. An order was placed for Fibre 65 at my new address, but today I received a text saying there was a problem with the order and to use the link to chat. That didn't work, so I rang, and the rep wasn't sure if the order had gone through even though I had received a contract summary (it was placed on a different system or something). He transferred me to the FF dept and after waiting about 20 minutes I got cut off. I tried ringing again and got cut off again.

If the service wasn't such good value I'd go elsewhere. Is anyone reading this in a position to clarify what's going on with my order?

0 Likes
11 REPLIES 11

beachmat
Conversation Starter
Private Message
Message 1 of 12

OK, thanks.

0 Likes

Message 2 of 12

Thanks for the update.  You should be eligible for Auto Compensation if you haven't received any contact by the end of December post back and I can escalate it.

0 Likes

beachmat
Conversation Starter
Private Message
Message 3 of 12

An Openreach engineer has attended and sorted it out, finally.

0 Likes

Message 4 of 12

There is a call scheduled for today from your complaint manager.

0 Likes

beachmat
Conversation Starter
Private Message
Message 5 of 12

11 days since I moved and still no internet...

0 Likes

beachmat
Conversation Starter
Private Message
Message 6 of 12

I had a text this morning saying the new order had been cancelled because it's not a full-fibre area.

Just spent over an hour on the phone again sorting out an FTTC alternative. So in fact I will have a landline anyway.

Extremely frustrating as I first notified TT about moving more than 2 weeks in advance, but will now be 10 days without any internet.

0 Likes

beachmat
Conversation Starter
Private Message
Message 7 of 12

I still haven't had a call from an engineer about installation at my new address, and it's getting close to moving day.

0 Likes

Message 8 of 12

I've had a couple of emails from TT saying they'd love me to stay with them, which is a bit confusing because I am. I hope it isn't an indication of a problem with the new order.

0 Likes

beachmat
Conversation Starter
Private Message
Message 10 of 12

Ok, managed to speak to someone in the loyalty dept who said that the reason there was a problem with the new order was that for some reason the cease on my existing account had been cancelled. So hopefully it's now resolved - we'll see.

0 Likes

beachmat
Conversation Starter
Private Message
Message 11 of 12

I've now tried using the SMS service, but after going through the verification procedure, was told I needed to phone. I'll refrain from saying what'd I'd really like to...

0 Likes