cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NEED SOME HELP?

We’re here 24/7. 365 days a year.
Ask questions. Find your answers. Connect.

Contract Renewal

mtlevy
Team Player
Private Message
Message 7 of 7

Morning all,

contract is due to expire 2nd November.

I've had zero contact from TT about a renewal, so i tried calling them this morning, to ask what my options were (I'm on F500, so wanted a price for renewing on that, or upgrading to F900).

They really struggled, and at one point told me if i went for F900 I would get a £2 discount, but when i asked what I would actually be paying, I had to be put on hold, and was then told around £56 (which seems odd, as the website shows F900 to be £45).

Had to give up for now (as i should be working 🙂 ) but not particularly impressed at the process so far.

Cheers

Matt, IT Pro (20-odd years poking at various technical bits), Gamer, Drinker of fine Real Ale
0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6

Message 1 of 7

Hi mtlevy,

I'm glad to hear this 🙂

Thanks

Michelle

0 Likes

mtlevy
Team Player
Private Message
Message 2 of 7

ah, i was just venting. Turns out, i got the email a day later, and have since upgraded to F900 🙂

cheers all

Matt, IT Pro (20-odd years poking at various technical bits), Gamer, Drinker of fine Real Ale
0 Likes

Message 3 of 7

Hi mtlevy

Really sorry that you are unhappy. 

All we can advise it to contact the loyalty team on 03451720088. 

Regards

0 Likes

Message 4 of 7

They tend to be including the extras by default, @mtlevy, so do nag them for specifics and listen extremely carefully when they read out the contract if it is to be understood over the phone. 

However, you may simply be stuck with the service being horribly expensive in your area.

20231009_114932.jpg

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes

mtlevy
Team Player
Private Message
Message 5 of 7

hey @Gliwmaeden2 

yeah, i know they can't really help on here, i'm more just venting 🙂

All i have/want is the FTTP (i don't even use the eero on my F500 - got my own router), but the struggle just to get the price for either option was....frustrating 🙂

cheers for the response anyway

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 6 of 7

A lot of the renewal offer emails appear to be running behind schedule at the moment, @mtlevy, along with other My Account woes.

You are best persevering via Chat / phone support. Get them to specify precisely what boosts / discounts were included in that price.

The advertised £45.00 will not cover anything other than FTTP.  So Supersafe or unlimited calls, TV etc would all be extra unless specifically discounted.

Also: the prices advertised can vary by location. 

Staff cannot set up a deal for you via support on the forum.

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes