cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NEED SOME HELP?

We’re here 24/7. 365 days a year.
Ask questions. Find your answers. Connect.

Do full fibre packages include digital voice as standard?

jon1967
Team Player
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 9 of 9

They say they don't include landline .. that is very unclear . Do they include the conversion of an existing landline number to digital and relevant router /adapter etc . There doesn't seem to be any mention of this or any option to add it in the dashboard 

8 REPLIES 8

Message 1 of 9

Hi jon,

Thanks for keeping us updated 🙂

Thanks

Michelle

0 Likes

Message 2 of 9

Just an update to anybody else , this was all ordered via chat and no issues thus far . Still NO idea why any web upgrade/new package order does not mention digital voice as part of these ful fibre packages or an add on etc

Message 3 of 9

Hi jon1967

I have checked your account and VOIP is available to you, with speeds up to 900 mbps , contact the loyalty team on 03451720088 The will be able to see what options are available

Sorry for any inconvenience caused.

0 Likes

Message 4 of 9

@jon1967, you hadn't made it quite clear that you were coming back as a "new" customer, but if you want help from Talktalk to clarify, I'm afraid that you will need to contact what you have described, sadly, as "low level support" yourself. 

20231006_224220.jpg

Staff will not be able to set up or process a deal for you via the forum. That facility is long since gone.

Staff will respond after the weekend. 

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes

Message 5 of 9

Hi . I had already read fully that page you sent a link to before posting this given thats its pretty much the only hit you get at talktalk itself if you query digital voice !

Im not sure if your sort of agreeing its impossible to order any way on line a full fibre setup with digital voice  either as an existing or new customer. Im afraid i dont  speak/chat to talktalk low level support via any of their normal methods given i have wasted enough of my life on that already over years without achieving anything . Hence why  i walked away before and went elsewhere 

So my posting is here because this has resulted in a full resolution from talktalk staff historically when they do pick it up 

Hopefully somebody will intervene and will convince me to stay this time

thankyou for taking the time to try and help however

0 Likes

Message 6 of 9

@jon1967, if you follow the details in the link I sent you, you should come to this bit of information:

20231006_205147.jpg

As a customer you need to follow those instructions. 

If you run into further difficulties, use the usual Chat / Support teams available as detailed here:

https://community.talktalk.co.uk/t5/Articles/How-to-contact-TalkTalk-Broadband/ta-p/2230529

You will usually get the best deal by taking the time to speak to an agent in person. Ask for digital voice to be part of the order.

Offers and upgrades in My Account tend to include unwanted extras which you might not want.

As an existing customer don't try and apply as though you are a new customer.

Talktalk needs to know that you are already a customer when you order to time the cancellation of the old service, installation of the new etc, and sort out the billing / accounts. So don't apply as a new customer. 

0 Likes

jon1967
Team Player
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 7 of 9

As i say there is no mention of digital voice or any related hardware  at all within the upgrade of existing customer via my account  or new customer (for full fibre specifically ) . Ive been up to the order now button on both  and stopped for obvious reasons. Any talktalk staff care to elaborate? Either the website is rubbish or Talktalk dont want to have phone lines of this nature (which i guess is their right if a business decision, i just want to confirm

0 Likes

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 8 of 9

You need to order it with digital voice and say you want to keep your phone number at the point of ordering Full Fibre, @jon1967.

Information is here:

https://new.talktalk.co.uk/digital-voice

0 Likes