cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NEED SOME HELP?

We’re here 24/7. 365 days a year.
Ask questions. Find your answers. Connect.

Eero 6 Setup with Grandstream and other devices

MGColdrick
Chatterbox
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 4 of 4

Hello,

I recently received my new eero 6 for my Fullfibre150 package and the VoIP Grandstream. My query is regarding the setup of these and using a 5-port Switch to connect my Hive Hub and Ethernet extender.  Both Technically require direct connection to the eero? 

My setup currently is working where i have the eero connected directly to the ONT and the other port is connected to the switch for the other devices, would this work in the long run? The only thing not working is the phone line, the Grandstream does not show a blue light for the phone won't call out or receive calls.

Hope above makes sense and able to help guide me.

Thanks

MC

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3

Message 1 of 4

OK thanks. Can you try the following plug the DVA (grandstream) into the ONT, wait for the broadband light to come on then perform a pinhole reset of the DVA, this should get the phone light back on within about 5 mins, once that comes on can you change setup back to normal. Please let us know how you get on

Chris

0 Likes

Message 2 of 4

Hell Chris,

Yes it is. The other blue lights on the Grandstream are solid blue but nothing for the phone line. 

Thanks

MC

0 Likes

Chris-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 3 of 4

Hi MGColdrich,

yes, that setup should work in the long run. So just to confirm, you have the Grandstream DVA connected to the switch?

Chris

0 Likes