cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NEED SOME HELP?

We’re here 24/7. 365 days a year.
Ask questions. Find your answers. Connect.

Eero 6 pro, accessing advanced features

callumh89
Team Player
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 23 of 23

I've received my Eero 6 pro for my FTTP which is due to be installed in the next couple days

I was checking out the router and aside from it not having enough ethernet ports (i can probably get a switch to help but id rather not)

Ive noticed that the DDNS setting is locked behind an Eero plus subscription which i cannot find a way to sign up for.

Is there a way to access this or can i send it back for another device that doesn't hide features behind a pay wall?

Edit to say apprantly i can continue using my old talktalk router. but would still be nice to know if i can access the DDNS setting on the Eero 6 pro via talktalk? 

0 Likes
22 REPLIES 22

Message 1 of 23

Hi callumh89

Our Products Team have provided the below update:

It's not available to customers at the moment but we have plans in the pipeline to make this available.

0 Likes

Message 2 of 23

Hi callumh89

I'm really sorry for the delay.

Our Products Team have asked the below question:

Is it possible that we can check with the customer if the option is available (a) to see if the option is available to the customer via account.eero.com?

0 Likes

Message 3 of 23

Hi callumh89

Thanks for the additional information.

I'm checking with our Products Team now and I will post back shortly.

0 Likes

Message 4 of 23

it’s not so much an error message. It’s more that I was told the secure plus subscription would be active once my fibre was active but I’m still seeing the following 

IMG_8954.jpegIMG_8953.jpeg
0 Likes

Message 5 of 23

Hi callumh89

Can you send me a screenshot of this message you are seeing please? (please remove any personal information before sharing the image)

0 Likes

Message 6 of 23

Accessing the DDNS setting that is locked behind an Eero secure plus subscription

0 Likes

Message 7 of 23
0 Likes

Message 8 of 23

Hey! 

yes I tried that and was told talktalk don’t support the eero pro 6 router 😅

0 Likes

Message 9 of 23
0 Likes

Message 10 of 23

If I log into My Acount I can see the page for my eero but no mention of secure+ subscription

if I log in in eero my account it says I can upgrade to plus but it’s managed by talktalk

0 Likes

Message 11 of 23

Morning,

Can I just confirm, does this show as active if you log into your My Account?

Thanks

Michelle

0 Likes

Message 12 of 23

Hey! I’m still only seeing Eero Secure as the subscription and not able to access the + features yet 

0 Likes

Message 13 of 23

Hi Callum,

It looks as though our systems haven't fully updated yet. Can you see how it goes over the weekend and if you are still experiencing problems by Monday please let us know and we'll look into it further

Chris

Message 14 of 23

Hey!

my service went live yesterday however I still don’t have eero plus subscription. I assume it just take a day or 2 to update?

0 Likes

Message 15 of 23

Hello,

How are you getting on?

Thanks

Michelle

0 Likes

Message 16 of 23

Ah cool yeah makes sense 😂 

Message 17 of 23

Correct. Your service is not live.

GondolaCommunity Star 2017-2024

Like below to appreciate my post . . . Mark as solved  Accept as Solution

0 Likes

Message 18 of 23

I’m not seeing this at the moment.

I can see Eero secure is there in the discover tab and is active but there is no DDNS option but there is a message that says more features available at account.eero.com 

Following this link it says my current subscription is eero Secure. There is a button for ‘UPGRADE TO EERO PLUS’ but it does nothing apart from say contact TalkTalk with questions about my subscription.

0 Likes

Message 19 of 23

Hi callumh89 

When your eero Pro 6 is active on the TalkTalk network then the included TalkTalk subscription, described as eero Secure but renamed by Amazon as eero Plus, will be active and shown on the Home page as eero Plus is active. 

The Discover tab will have the eero Plus features including, under the Advanced Security heading, DDNS.

GondolaCommunity Star 2017-2024

Like below to appreciate my post . . . Mark as solved  Accept as Solution

KeithFrench
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 20 of 23

What does it say?

Keith
I am not employed by TalkTalk, I'm just a customer. If my post has fixed the issue, please set Accept as Solution from the 3 dot menu.
TalkTalk support and Community Stars - Who are they? 

0 Likes