cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NEED SOME HELP?

We’re here 24/7. 365 days a year.
Ask questions. Find your answers. Connect.

Eero bar code not recognised

Clarecrossland
Popular Poster
Private Message
Message 26 of 26

Our engineer came to set up our super fast broadband today, but the eero router didn't arrive until after the engineer left. All the lights are solid green on the fibre connection box, the eero is flashing green, but when I try to connect with the app or says no device found. If I try to scan the bar code it says there was an issue registering my device. On one occasion it did link but said that there modem wasn't connected correctly.

0 Likes
25 REPLIES 25

Message 1 of 26

Hi Clare,

I've ordered the DVA, it should be with you within a couple of days but please allow up to 5 working days for delivery

Chris

0 Likes

Clarecrossland
Popular Poster
Private Message
Message 2 of 26

Hi, the new eero is now working, but I still don't have the phone connector for the landline. Please could someone sort this? Thanks, Clare

0 Likes

Message 3 of 26

Morning,

Thanks for confirming. We've requested that a replacement eero is sent and also a returns bag so that one of the eeros can be returned. Please let us know how you get on.

Thanks

Michelle

0 Likes

Message 4 of 26

Hi. Yes the old router is connected to the new ont and is working (occasionally cuts out as it did when plugged into the phone socket)

0 Likes

Message 5 of 26

Could you just confirm that the old router is currently working when connected to the ONT and not the telephone socket

Thanks

Chris

0 Likes

Message 6 of 26

Yes please. Could you also ensure we get the phone adapter sent? Thanks

0 Likes

Message 7 of 26

OK thanks. I think we should try another Eero, would you like me to send one?

Chris

0 Likes

Message 8 of 26

Hi, I have tried resetting the eero and it still isn't working, still not found by the app, and bar code doesn't work. 

I also have not received my phone connector. 

0 Likes

Message 9 of 26

Hi Clarecrossland

Thanks for your reply.

You should receive a DVA (digital voice adapter) for the phone to connect.

0 Likes

Message 10 of 26

I will try this later. I was also wondering if I should have received a connector for my land line? Thanks

0 Likes

Message 11 of 26

Morning Clare,

I'm really sorry to hear this. Have you also tried resetting the eero? There is a video on how to do this at the bottom of this help page.

Setting up your eero | Future Fibre | TalkTalk Help & Support

Thanks

Michelle

0 Likes

Message 12 of 26

@Clarecrossland, staff will be back after the weekend.

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes

Message 13 of 26

Still in need of assistance. Internet is working with our old router but the eero won't work 

0 Likes

Message 14 of 26

Hi Clarecrossland,

How are you getting on, do you still need assistance?

Chris

0 Likes

Message 15 of 26

That problem with the link has now been resolved,  @Clarecrossland, so thank you for mentioning it. 

Let us know if you still need help.

Message 16 of 26

To try to crack why we can't get the link in blue writing to work from that page, @Clarecrossland, helpful to know your device model and browser(s) that you are using.

0 Likes

Message 17 of 26

Just a thought after checking my own eero: did you include the hyphens and/or check for the difference between a letter O and a number 0?

0 Likes

Message 18 of 26

Ah, sorry to learn that. Let's see what more the support team can advise. 

Message 19 of 26

Thanks for providing this. I have tried this, but it didn't recognise the number. 

Message 20 of 26

Here are the maual setup instructions: