cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NEED SOME HELP?

We’re here 24/7. 365 days a year.
Ask questions. Find your answers. Connect.

Experiencing Poor Upload Speed on Full Fibre 65 - Need Help!

AmeliaCatherine
First Timer
Private Message
Message 4 of 4

I recently subscribed to Full Fibre 65, and while the download speeds have been great, I'm having some serious issues with my upload speed. It's been frustrating, especially since I need a reliable upload connection for work and other activities. Is anyone else facing a similar problem with Full Fibre 65?

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3

Message 1 of 4

Hi AmeliaCatherine

Do you still need help with this?

0 Likes

Debbie-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 2 of 4

Hi AmeliaCatherine

I'm sorry to hear this.

What speed are you receiving when running a speed test?

Have you tried powering down the router for a full 30 minutes?

0 Likes

KeithFrench
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 3 of 4

Please can you elaborate by answering these few questions:-

1. What make/model of router do you have (if this is a TalkTalk router, these details will be on a label on the rear or underside of it)?
2. If you log onto the router what are the download & upload speeds quoted there (normally in the initial dashboard area)? If however, you have full fibre the way to check the speed is different. Please can you connect an Ethernet (wired) device such as a PC/laptop directly to the ONT in place of the router. Then do a normal speed test there.
3. If you have any wired connections, are they affected in the same way as wireless ones?

Keith
I am not employed by TalkTalk, I'm just a customer. If my post has fixed the issue, please set Accept as Solution from the 3 dot menu.
TalkTalk support and Community Stars - Who are they?