cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NEED SOME HELP?

We’re here 24/7. 365 days a year.
Ask questions. Find your answers. Connect.

FAST 5464-2.T4 no longer enables Wifi-calling on Android mobile phone

Greyman18
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 3 of 3

I have a Sagemcom FAST 5464-2.T4 router:

software version SG4K100202

I have been using this router with wifi-calling on my Android mobile phone for ~18months.   Note my Motorola phone has an icon which shows when wifi-calling is active. 

Since last week, my mobile phone cannot connect with wifi-calling.  I checked my phone by connecting to various other wifi networks (at work and friends) and it works as expected. 

Note - the FAST 5464 router appears to working as expected.  No other issues. 

Fortunately, I had a Huawei DG8041W-2.T5 router (supplied by TalkTalk), which was upgraded to the Sagemcom router when I got Full Fibre.   Wifi-calling works as expected with the DG8041W router.

So, my conclusion is that something is wrong with the FAST 5464 router.

Help please.

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2

Chris-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 1 of 3

Hi Greyman18,

We are just looking into this, I'll get back to you when I have an update

Chris

0 Likes

KeithFrench
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 2 of 3

This would therefore sound like a bug in firmware V202, which has just started a gradual rollout to upgrade from V174. I have asked one of TalkTalk's support to pick your thread up and investigate it for you.

They aim to respond within 48 hours (Monday - Friday) excluding Bank Holidays, but if more urgent you can always try the Service Centre on 0345 172 0088. The posts are responded to in time/date order, oldest first.

Keith
I am not employed by TalkTalk, I'm just a customer. If my post has fixed the issue, please set Accept as Solution from the 3 dot menu.
TalkTalk support and Community Stars - Who are they? 

0 Likes