cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NEED SOME HELP?

We’re here 24/7. 365 days a year.
Ask questions. Find your answers. Connect.

FULL FIBRE INSTALLATION DATE NOT REQUESTED OR WANTED

GBy123
Whizz Kid
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 4 of 4

I have just received several emails and text messages from TalkTalk informing me that an engineer will be coming on the 24th October to install full fibre.     I have been thanked for ordering this and advised it will be free with an 18 month contract and a voucher to spend in Amazon....  

I HAVE NOT ORDERED FULL FIBRE, I DO NOT WANT IT  - PLEASE STOP PESTERING ME WITH THE UPGRADE.  I have a new 18 month Fibre 35  phone contract which suits me thank you. 

THIS IS CAUSING ME CONSIDERABLE STRESS AND I DO NOT WANT ANY FURTHER EMAILS OR TEXT MESSAGES ABOUT UPGRADING OR INSTALLATION.  I telephoned the number on the email, but they were unable to help on this matter.   I  hope Community can assist me rather than spending my life on the phone. trying to get someone to understand.

It looks as if other people are having this problem - are TalkTalk trying to strong arm/frighten us into  something we do not want.      

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3

Message 1 of 4

Hi,

I've just posted on your other topic.

Thanks

Michelle

0 Likes

Message 2 of 4

Thank you.   I hope this means the 'order' has been cancelled and I will not hear anything more.  Also that TalkTalk will not waste money sending me out any equipment.

0 Likes

Arne-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 3 of 4

Hi GBy123

I have asked for any upgrade orders to be stopped. 

Sorry for any inconvenience caused. 

0 Likes