cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NEED SOME HELP?

We’re here 24/7. 365 days a year.
Ask questions. Find your answers. Connect.

Failed to help me with my broadband box having a fault

Message 4 of 4

Having had no broadband for over 4 hours,phoned and after being past to 3 different people including a manager, who was quite frankly worse than his staff, I had no satisfaction with the service to resolve the fault 

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3

Karl-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 1 of 4

Hi @TimothyJordan 

Do you still need assistance ?

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Message 2 of 4

Hi

Also, please add your home phone number or account number to your 'Community Profile' so I can test the line for you.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Karl-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 3 of 4

Hi TimothyJordan 

Sorry you are having issues with your broadband, just a couple of quick questions to help me investigate.

Do you have no connection whatsoever, or is it slow / dropping ?

Do you have a phone, and is that affected ?

Thanks  

Karl. 

Working From Home Tips

0 Likes