cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NEED SOME HELP?

We’re here 24/7. 365 days a year.
Ask questions. Find your answers. Connect.

Full Fibre order

marksc
Whizz Kid
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 4 of 4

Hi,

I'm now able to upgrade to Full Fibre in my area so last Friday i started the order process for doing this.

I've had to reschedule the original Openreach appointment from Tuesday 2nd July 2025 to Monday 8th July 2025 and i just want to make sure this won't cause any issues? eg billing commencement date for full fibre  / switching off existing connection.

I work from home so rely on having an internet connection and want to keep any disruption to my service to a minimum.

Can someone advise on this?

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3

Message 1 of 4

Hi marksc,

If for some reason the installation can't go ahead then the cease is usually just delayed until the new service is installed. I haven't received a reply yet from our provisioning team, I'll let you know when I do

Thanks

Chris

0 Likes

marksc
Whizz Kid
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 2 of 4

Hi Chris, 

I think there will be a lot of work required to facilitate my full fibre installation as I live in a rural area.

My concern is what happens if my fibre installation can't be switched on on the 8th July?

I don't want my old connection to cease if my full fibre install can't be successfully connected. 

Please advise. 

0 Likes

Chris-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 3 of 4

Hi Mark,

I can see that the cease order for the old service has been delayed until the 8th. I can't see the original order though so I've asked our provisioning team to confirm. I'll let you know when I receive an update

Chris

0 Likes