cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NEED SOME HELP?

We’re here 24/7. 365 days a year.
Ask questions. Find your answers. Connect.

Help

johnfa155
Popular Poster
Private Message
Message 13 of 13

I have now signed up twice for fibre 150 but then for some reason they can't/wont complete the order they say they know why but need to sort the system out meanwhile my contract ends March and I don't want to a pay more or be stuck on slow mobile when I can certainly go to 150 being disabled i can't easily make a call to them and chat becomes so involved there must be an email address I can voice my disgust to, anyone know it?

0 Likes
12 REPLIES 12

Message 1 of 13

You are on a fibre to the cabinet connection in sync at 44mbps standard broadband wouldn't go over 24mbps

0 Likes

Message 2 of 13

as far as I know I'm not on a fibre service its a standard wired connection via the telephone cable but I'm passed caring its the same as usual TT with me just don't care I can never get through on the chat link and being disabled I'm not able to use the phone but soon I'll be free

0 Likes

Message 3 of 13

HI johnfa155

We are still providing you with FTTC fibre 65 service, and you have chosen to end your contract early, so the contract breakage fee, as small as it is, is still valid. 

0 Likes

Message 4 of 13

well TT couldn't help me even after 6 weeks so I had no alternative and I note you have charged me £4.02 for leaving which I think is unreasonable as it TT who can't give me the service so why do I pay?????????????

0 Likes

Message 5 of 13

well after 6 weeks of getting nowhere with TT I've had no alternative and I note TT have now charged me £4.02 for contract breakage fee but its actually TT that have failed me perhaps I should claim from them?

0 Likes

Message 6 of 13

Morning,

I'm sorry to hear this and I hope everything goes well with your new ISP.

Thanks

0 Likes

Message 7 of 13

Regretfully after some years now you leave me no choice but to move my Internet elsewhere I just can't get any sense from anyone at TT that just seem to want me to jump through hoops all the time I will of course leave my comments on the trust Pilot website and make my move to Plus net who have given me a very good deal to move to them and I can contact them via email when I need as you don't have any (you say) and the chat is so hard to get onto so bye

0 Likes

Message 8 of 13

I hope so, as I said its gone on long enough and Plus net can sort it in a week which TT can't for some reason

0 Likes

Chris-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 9 of 13

Thanks for updating your profile. I've sent you a PM to confirm some details so that we can look into this further

Chris

0 Likes

Message 10 of 13

at this rate I'll be better to just go to plus net they say there is no issue and can connect me within a week of giving them the ok, I'll make my choice later today as I'm not waiting any longer this has now been going on for over 5 weeks

0 Likes

Message 11 of 13

Done

0 Likes

Chris-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 12 of 13

Hi johnfa155,

I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing problems with your order

Can you please update your community profile to include your:

• Name
  • Telephone number
  • Alternative contact number

We'll then look into this further. Please do not post this information on this thread. Once you've updated your profile please post in your topic to confirm it's updated.

Thanks

Chris

0 Likes