cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NEED SOME HELP?

We’re here 24/7. 365 days a year.
Ask questions. Find your answers. Connect.

Moving from analogue to fibre

Xanetias
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 9 of 9

Ive been offered to upgrade from analogue to full fibre broadband. Will i keep my landline number or will it be ported. or is it better to port it myself?

Also, how can I be sure I wont be charge for the redundant landline

0 Likes
8 REPLIES 8

Message 1 of 9

OK, if you need any further assistance just let us know 

Chris

0 Likes

Xanetias
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 2 of 9

Hi Chris, No.. its an old legacy broadband originally with the post office (with a defunct PO email), which has been moved around all over without my 90 yr old mums consent.. so its a night mare 🙂

I'm going to transfer away and port the number.

Again, thank you for all your help

0 Likes

Message 3 of 9

Communications are sent to the email address on our billing system, do you not have an email registered with us?

Chris

0 Likes

Xanetias
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 4 of 9

Thanks Chris and Niemand0. all sorted... Although, can you tell me where Talk Talk might send a communication??? (no email on our account)

0 Likes

Message 5 of 9

Hi Xanetias,

I can see that niemand0 has helped you with this, do you need any further assistance?

Chris

0 Likes

Anonymous
Not applicable
Staff
Private Message
Message 6 of 9

@Xanetias,

Scroll own to 'Do I need to do anything?' on https://www.talktalk.co.uk/digital-voice. You'll see it says "Your landline number stays exactly the same, but everything else gets an upgrade with full fibre."

You need to order digital voice when ordering full fibre.

0 Likes

Xanetias
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 7 of 9

Thanks for your help Chris... I got confused with all that. Talk Talk have sent an sms to me saying they have sent a communication..no idea where that went.. but they don't have an email for me (until this morning). i think I'm just going to go elsewhere, as i cant get through on the phones either

0 Likes

Chris-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 8 of 9

Hi Xanetias,

Welcome to the Community. Could you take a look at the following help article and if you then still have any questions please let us know - Full Fibre Broadband | FTTP Checker & Provider | TalkTalk

Thanks

Chris

0 Likes