cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NEED SOME HELP?

We’re here 24/7. 365 days a year.
Ask questions. Find your answers. Connect.

Full Fibre 150 installed yesterday. Still no internet access

stewartrodgers
Team Player
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 6 of 6

Hi,

Some advice please? Full Fibre 150 was installed yesterday. Openreach engineer says he has completed his work. All cables connected and powered up accordingly but no internet. On contacting talktalk whilst the engineer was still here, talktalk confirmed to him they need 24 hours to "sync" the service. Then all should be working.

It is NOT working 32 hours later.

I've been on to talktalk via phone and they are just having me go round in circles with power downs, resets etc. Now they say they need to send an openreach engineer out to check. I have my doubts. I suspect taltalk have not enabled the service at thier end. e.g not "synced".

on the ONT power is solid green

PON is solid green

LAN is solid green.

LOS is extiguished (not lit)

When I connect to the EERO 6 via the app on my mobile phone it goes through its process and concludes "can not connect to internet.

The more details tab on the eero app shows:

Bluetooth - ticked.

Ethernet - ticked

External IP Address 0 this shows a white exclamation mark inside a red circle.

I suspect talktalk have not done thier "sync" or whatever it is they need to do to allocate me an external IP address.

Any ideas please?

0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5

Message 1 of 6

No worries, hope you get it sorted soon. 

0 Likes

stewartrodgers
Team Player
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 2 of 6

Thank you ferguson

Message 3 of 6

OK, thanks for trying. This has been flagged up to the support team and you should get a response from them tomorrow. 

stewartrodgers
Team Player
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 4 of 6

Thanks for the reply ferguson. Connecting my pc directly to the ONT still results in no internet.

ferguson
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 5 of 6

Well all looks good with the ONT lights, have you got a device you can connect directly to that, or another router to test with? It seems like it may be the eero which is the problem.

0 Likes