cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NEED SOME HELP?

We’re here 24/7. 365 days a year.
Ask questions. Find your answers. Connect.

Netflix series blocked

FreddyPharkas
First Timer
Private Message
Message 4 of 4

I have been watching Queen of the South on Netflix and had just finished series 2. When I tried to start series 3 the next day, it had disappeared from my currently watching on the home page.

I have been using my new firestick on WiFi which has been great. I searched for the series but it does not show at all.

I then tried on my Sharp TV on WiFi Netflix app and exactly the same, it has disappeared.

Then I tried on my mobile, again on WiFi, and still not there.

I asked my daughter to try on her netflix logged in as me and it was there, and she was using her Talktalk 

Finally I tried my mobile using my giffgaff mobile data, logged into Netflix and it was there.

So narrowing it down, it looks as if my WiFi has decided to ban this particular series via talktalk account.

I have not asked it to do so, I have not logged into the router to change anything and I have not logged into my talktalk account to change anything.

Any ideas anyone

James

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3

Message 1 of 4

Morning,

Have you also tried factory resetting the router and then re-setting this back up?

Thanks

0 Likes

Message 2 of 4

Hi Karl,

I have rebooted the router, logged out of Netflix and logged back in as myself and on my daughters account but it still does not show on either account at this location.

I disabled wifi on my phone and logged in using my mobile data and it is showing.

This is very strange, but definetley something to do with talktalk and/or router

0 Likes

Karl-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 3 of 4

Hi

We would not block any specific content from Netflix, so this is very strange.  Try logging out of Netflix completely on your devices. Where possible, clear any history / cookies etc from any device, reboot , log back into Netflix and see if the content shows.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes