cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NEED SOME HELP?

We’re here 24/7. 365 days a year.
Ask questions. Find your answers. Connect.

Contacting TalkTalk

TonyM10
Chatterbox
Private Message
Message 8 of 8

I am having to use the Community Pages because I  cannot get any reply when I try to email talktalk

Emails to these addressed have been ignored

concerns@talktalkplc.com, info@consumer.talktalk.co.uk, or   phishing@talktalk.co.uk  to which I’ve forwardwd some phishing but without a response

What email address should I use.  I cannot find one on the help pages.

ALSO

I cannot see where I can start a Live Chat (ie online) with you.  Where is it?

0 Likes
7 REPLIES 7

TonyM10
Chatterbox
Private Message
Message 1 of 8

Thank you. I will await a response in due course. meanwhile i'll sign off around 

today Tuesday

bye

0 Likes

Message 3 of 8

My email to you were about receiving numerous phishing emails a few I reposted, and but they seem to have ceased, so all is ok for now

But why can't i just communicate with you directly and you reply by email?

If the addresses I've already used are monitored, why don't a simply get a reply by email, instead of my having to use community help? it's very frustrating.

Message 4 of 8

All those addresses are monitored, but if you are reporting phishing emails they will investigate and block the sender and wouldn't respond, is there a specific question you need answering ?

0 Likes

Message 5 of 8

Hi,

I simply want an email address for help form talktalk. 

Emails to these addressed have been ignored

concerns@talktalkplc.com, info@consumer.talktalk.co.uk, or   phishing@talktalk.co.uk  to which I’ve forwardwd some phishing but without a response

What email address should I use.  I cannot find one on the help pages.

NB I am new to using the community pages. Do I now just waith for a reply

0 Likes

Arne-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 6 of 8

What can we help you with?  give us as much information as you can and we can look into it. 

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 7 of 8

@TonyM10, if you lose track of Chat, just put it in the forum search engine. Something like "contact" also works to bring up this result:

https://community.talktalk.co.uk/t5/Articles/How-to-contact-TalkTalk-Broadband/ta-p/2230529

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes