cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NEED SOME HELP?

We’re here 24/7. 365 days a year.
Ask questions. Find your answers. Connect.

No connection

ClaireT6360
Popular Poster
Private Message
Message 8 of 8

Hi, I currently have no Internet connection. Its been slow all day and it stopped working an hour ago I've tried power cycling everything.

I tried to report the fault but the website keeps saying 'we have run into a problem'. I had a full install last week the PON light is flashing and there is a red light on alarm.

And the eero just has a solid red light. It will flash white but doesn't seem to want to connect. 

Thanks in advance.

0 Likes
7 REPLIES 7

Message 1 of 8

Hi Claire,

How has your connection/speed been over the weekend please?

Thanks

Michelle

0 Likes

Message 2 of 8

Hi, I can't remember I think it was something like 60mbps up and 27mpbs.

0 Likes

Message 3 of 8

Hi Claire,

Thanks for trying this. What speeds were you seeing prior to the connection going down please?

Thanks

Michelle

0 Likes

Message 4 of 8

Hi I turned it off while I went out and I'm getting 151mbps up and 32mbps down now.

0 Likes

Message 5 of 8

Hi Claire,

Line test is passing but I can see that the speed is low. Could you switch the ONT off and leave it off for at least 30 minutes, then switch back on and retest

Thanks
Chris

0 Likes

Message 6 of 8

Hi, I've done that. I don't have a landline number anymore though. It has come back on overnight the speed is slower than usual though.

0 Likes

Michelle-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 7 of 8

Hello,

Can you please update your community profile to include your:

• Name
  • Account Number
  • Alternative contact number

We'll then look into this further. Please do not post this information on this thread. Once you've updated your profile please post in your topic to confirm it's updated.

Thanks

Michelle

0 Likes