cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NEED SOME HELP?

We’re here 24/7. 365 days a year.
Ask questions. Find your answers. Connect.

Please restore my community access

Chris_M_Ford
Team Player
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 5 of 5

Please can somebody sort out this problem for me?

On 14th June I posted under my then name of 'ChrisFord' about my experience with my Full Fibre install and the fact that I was using my AVM Fritz!Box 7590 router.

I quickly got a question back asking whether the installation had been carried out by OpenReach. When I tries to post a reply I got effectively locked out of the community forum because I was asked to link my account although when I tried to do so I was informed that the account was already linked????

Having had no joy in getting this resolved through the formal channels (many days have passed) and knowing from previous experience that the community forum was the best way to get things done I tried to re-register today and was surprised to find that I could under 'Chris_M_Ford'.

Is it possible for someone to please link these two identities so that I have my full (albeit meagre) posting history? I don't really mind which name I end up with but would prefer 'Chris Ford' as it was the original.   

Many thanks,

Chris

Chris Ford Retired, volunteering and happy after 40 years in I.T and comms (was ChrisFord previously)
0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4

Chris_M_Ford
Team Player
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 1 of 5

HI Arne,

Thanks for pursuing this for me. I will just have to be part archive and part live!

Take care and stay safe,

Chris 

Chris Ford Retired, volunteering and happy after 40 years in I.T and comms (was ChrisFord previously)
0 Likes

Message 2 of 5

Hi Chris_M_Ford

ive asked its possible merge the 2 profiles, sadly not possible. 

Sorry

0 Likes

Message 3 of 5

Hi Arne and thanks for your quick response.

I am unable to access my old profile on the forum except by searching for it within the forum. If there is nothing that can be done to bring them together then so be it.

0 Likes

Arne-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 4 of 5

HI @Chris_M_Ford

The old username is still active, however using a slightly different email address that is linked to your My Account, As community access is now linked to your My Account email address it may not be possible to restore the profile.

0 Likes