cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NEED SOME HELP?

We’re here 24/7. 365 days a year.
Ask questions. Find your answers. Connect.

Problems with replying from iphone

JennyR
Whizz Kid
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 6 of 6

I am signed into my Account, Since the changes to the Community which used to have a user name and password to sign in, I am signed in with my Account details although I am unable to reply - when clicking on reply it does not open up a text box so please can somebody see how this can be rectified.  
I am trying to sort out a problem with a talktalk signal booster which is not connected although I can’t reply to questions being asked.

The only way I can add anything is by starting a new post - so the person who is trying to merge my posts - please stay out of it!!!

0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5

Message 1 of 6

Hi Jenny,

I'm glad to hear this and thanks for confirming 🙂

Michelle

0 Likes

Message 2 of 6

Hi

Yes, it appears to be working now..

i will now reply to previous post.

Thank you

0 Likes

StephenF
Community Manager
Staff
Private Message
Message 3 of 6

Hey @JennyR 
This should be fixed now, I logged in as you and i could see the "finish registration" link has gone and was able to get a post box when clicking reply, could you log in and let me know yourself that you're able to reply now? 

Thanks

Stephen, Community Manager
0 Likes

StephenF
Community Manager
Staff
Private Message
Message 4 of 6

Hey @JennyR  we're looking into this issue and we'll keep you posted when we know more. It's linked to an issues which is impacting a couple of users. we're working with out engineers to resolve asap. 

Stephen, Community Manager
0 Likes

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 5 of 6

@JennyR, the new log in system is showing teething problems for some customers. 

I will flag this up for attention from staff. 

As I have said before, excess posts were moved and a colleague merged a couple of others.

There is absolutely no point in starting endless new threads.

Forum staff will not reply before Tuesday. 

Your original thread is here:

https://community.talktalk.co.uk/t5/Full-Fibre/Problems-with-WiFi-after-installation-of-future-fibre...

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.