cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NEED SOME HELP?

We’re here 24/7. 365 days a year.
Ask questions. Find your answers. Connect.

Sagecom router iPhone issues

Jhumph
Sightseer
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 8 of 8

Hi,

i have a sagecom router and both my wife and I are having issues with iPhone wifi connections dropping out. Our macbook appears not to suffer the same issue. 

0 Likes
7 REPLIES 7

Message 1 of 8

Hi @Jhumph 

Please can you add your name and TalkTalk landline number to your Community Profile.

Thanks

Debbie

0 Likes

Message 2 of 8

I can try to provide some dates and times but it happens a lot. When I log into my router it states clearly that these devices are having connectivity issues

0 Likes

Message 3 of 8

Hi @Jhumph 

Thanks for the additional information.

If our Devices Team ask for dates and times of when this issue has occurred would this be ok to provide this information?

If you provide the MAC address for these phones then our Devices Team can run traces and try and replicate this issue when it occurs for you.

0 Likes

Message 4 of 8

Iphone 14 pro and iphone 12 mini. 

I only know that the connection has dropped because websites stop loading on the phones. It still shows a connection when I go to network settings. 

0 Likes

Message 5 of 8

Hi Jhumph

Thanks for your reply.

Our Devices Team are currently investigating a potential issue with dropping WIFI connections on iPhones.

How do you know when the connection has dropped on the iPhone, does it show no connection when you go on the WIFI settings?

Which iPhones do you have? (model)

0 Likes

Message 6 of 8

No it seems to happen even when close to the router

0 Likes

Debbie-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 7 of 8

Morning Jhumph

I'm really sorry to hear this.

Can I just check, does this only happen if you are far away from where the router is located?

0 Likes