cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NEED SOME HELP?

We’re here 24/7. 365 days a year.
Ask questions. Find your answers. Connect.

Sagemcom WiFi hub failed, constant flashing orange light.

Old_Guys_Rock
Popular Poster
Private Message
Message 3 of 3

I have the Fibre 65 VOIP service with a TalkTalk Sagencom WiFi Hub and after 18 months, the WiFi Hub has developed a fault.

It will no longer boot up correctly or sync to the internet and the orange light is constantly flashing. The white light no longer appears at any time, either flashing or solid on.

I tried a factory reset by pressing the reset button but this made no difference.

I have a spare ASUS router which is currently connected, and the internet service is working normally with this router so it is not a line fault.

I tried the TalkTalk router again several times, but it only has the flashing orange light and no internet connection, also I cannot log in to its user interface on 192.168.1.1. The orange light cycles through 45 seconds of quicker flashing, 20 seconds slow flashing, pause, repeat.

I have updated my profile so all my contact details are available.

Can you please arrange for a replacement router to be sent to me and a returns bag for the faulty one.

Thank you.

Richard Young
0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2

Old_Guys_Rock
Popular Poster
Private Message
Message 1 of 3

Thanks Keith.

Richard Young
0 Likes

KeithFrench
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 2 of 3

I have asked one of TalkTalk's support to pick your thread up and replace it for you.

They aim to respond within 48 hours (Monday - Friday) excluding Bank Holidays, but if more urgent you can always try the Service Centre on 0345 172 0088. The posts are responded to in time/date order, oldest first.

Keith
I am not employed by TalkTalk, I'm just a customer. If my post has fixed the issue, please set Accept as Solution from the 3 dot menu.
TalkTalk support and Community Stars - Who are they?