cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NEED SOME HELP?

We’re here 24/7. 365 days a year.
Ask questions. Find your answers. Connect.

T V box.

Talman
Whizz Kid
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 4 of 4

Hi 

Just a quick question.

I now have full fibre, which I am very happy with. However for the last couple of days when I turn my Android TV box I have to reconnect it to the Internet to access the apps.

It only takes a second to do and is not really a hardship, but if I could get the box to stay connected it would be better! 😊

Any advice or help would be much appreciated. 

Thank you Dave. 

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3

Message 1 of 4

Hi fy8ys

Just a quick message to let you know that resetting the box seems to have done the trick! 😊 Many thanks for your help and advice.

Best wishes Dave. 

Message 2 of 4

Hi 

Thank you for your advice and response. Okay I will give that a try and keep you posted!

Have a great evening. Dave. 

fr8ys
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 3 of 4

Your box should be permanently connected to allow for updates to the system to be installed and also the guide to be updated. You shouldn't ned to be re-connecting.

Have you tried forgetting the network on the box and then re-adding it? Also try rebooting your router.

If this does not work, then try factory resetting your box from the settings menu as, if there is a bug, this should clear it.

Hope this helps and please let us know how you get on.

Please remember to mark Solved Posts with Best Answer. Doing so helps other customers and saves TalkTalk's Support Team time by only looking at unsolved topics. Thanks, Steve (a fellow customer).