cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NEED SOME HELP?

We’re here 24/7. 365 days a year.
Ask questions. Find your answers. Connect.

TV hub Remote

Roycav194
First Timer
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 3 of 3

My TV hub Remote source button delete button and tv power button not working

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2

Tarmac1
Visitor
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 1 of 3

Try pressing with your fingers over all the buttons in a swiping movement from top to the bottom of the remote, this should release any “stuck” buttons.

0 Likes

Karl-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 2 of 3

Hi

Check if the remote is paired correctly with your TV as follows : 

Your remote control will not auto-sync with your TV or Soundbar. If you would like to adjust the volume on your TV using the TV Hub remote, you can easily set it up by following the simple steps below.

1. Press the Home button on your TV Hub remote
  2. Press the up arrow to select Settings (cog)
  3. Select Remotes & Accessories
  4. Select your connected remote (For example TalkTalk RC408)
  5. Select TV/AVR Control
  6. Follow the simple setup steps on your TV by pressing on Begin
  7. After a short time you'll be asked to test your volume and confirm everything is working. If not, follow further steps on your TV to get yourself set up.

You'll now be able to switch between TV Volume mode and TV Hub volume mode by:

• Pressing Home and digit 2 together on your remote until the blue light blinks twice to switch to TV Hub volume mode
  • Pressing Home and digit 1 together on your remote until the blue light blinks twice to switch to TV volume mode

See if the buttons work correctly after this.

Karl.

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes