cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NEED SOME HELP?

We’re here 24/7. 365 days a year.
Ask questions. Find your answers. Connect.

VOIP fault: no calls in or out

DGEC4
Popular Poster
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 6 of 6

Hello again, Michelle.

You asked me to start a fresh topic, so here it is. I presume you will take into account all the relevant posts already made on this urgent issue in a separate topic.

Despite following all the guidance offered to me and others with similar experiences, the problem still persists - even after TT reported last night that the fault had been resolved!

I really need this to be sorted out very rapidly, not least because my wife has various medical issues necessitating numerous contacts from various parts of the NHS that have our landline number.

Many thanks for your quick responses and pressing for a solution.

David

5 REPLIES 5

Message 1 of 6

Hi David

I'm so glad to hear that this is now working.

Apologies again for the issues you experienced.

Debbie

0 Likes

Message 2 of 6

Good morning, Debbie

I'm pleased and relieved to report that the service seems to be working OK now. Although it's been a worrying episode that's occupied a lot of my time that should have been spent on other important things, I accept the apology!

Thank you and best wishes.

David

0 Likes

Debbie-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 3 of 6

Hi David

Our engineers have identified the problem and are actively working to deploy the fix. We expect this to automatically update on your equipment in the early hours of the morning and your normal service to resume. We sincerely apologise and understand the inconvenience this has caused. Thank you for your patience whilst we have worked to resolve this issue.

Please can you retest?

0 Likes

Debbie-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 4 of 6

Our Service status page has now been updated

We are aware customers with FTTP services are currently experiencing issues making and receiving calls, our engineers are aware of the issue and are working hard to a resove this. We will provide any updates here, we apologise for any inconvenience this is causing.

Service Status | TalkTalk Help & Support

0 Likes

Debbie-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 5 of 6

Hi David

Our Network/Incidents Team are looking at this now and I will post back as soon as I have further information.

Thanks

0 Likes