NEED SOME HELP?

We’re here 24/7. 365 days a year.
Ask questions. Find your answers. Connect.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Future Fibre Installation

andrewse
First Timer
Message 8 of 8

Ordered my Fibre 1GB on 2nd dec, install date 17th, no one turned up..  no equipment has still been received, rand new installations team and all anyone keeps saying is openreach should ring you before the end of Jan 2022, my old fibre was disconnected and now having to use a mobile broadband dongle as the new install team say nothing to do with them..

Can someone please look into this as the service is pathetic.  Should have just stayed with old clunky broadband at least it worked.

Also whenever i click on track my order in my account - i just get oops page could not be found...

0 Likes
7 REPLIES 7

Message 1 of 8

Hi

Glad to hear things appear to be moving forward.

The equipment usually arrives just before the service goes live.

Karl.

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE

0 Likes

Message 2 of 8

Hi Debbie, not spoken to support again, spoke to vodafone my current provider who let me know that they will keep the existing broadband active till jan 20, they also said they spoke to openreach who told them they were on the case..  

And..

weirdly - yesterday openreach appeared at my house.. no warning and laid the fibre cable through the garden.. so i guess i just wait for someone to appear to connect it up?  - No equipment as of yet from talk talk - hoping the eros boxes will arrive before the fibre gets connected..

Andy

0 Likes

Message 3 of 8

Hi andrewse

I'm really sorry to hear this.

Have you spoken to our Future Fibre Team since your last post?

Thanks

Debbie

0 Likes

Message 4 of 8

ok cool thanks for the info... i think ill  just have to persist in calling and hopefully get through to someone with the information... probably a communication breakdown between talktalk and openreach...

0 Likes

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Message 5 of 8

Look out for a reply in the next few days, @andrewse.

They may simply point you to the support hub for Future Fibre here:

https://community.talktalk.co.uk/t5/FutureFibre/bd-p/FutureFibre

But forum support for Future Fibre should build up in the New Year, and they may be able to help you with this transition. 

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes

andrewse
First Timer
Message 6 of 8

thanks for the heads up  - done that now

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Message 7 of 8

It may help if you could add your old Talktalk landline number to your community forum profile details, @andrewse, so staff can identify your account and look into this order.

Please go via your avatar/name; settings; launch profile wizard. 

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes