cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NEED SOME HELP?

We’re here 24/7. 365 days a year.
Ask questions. Find your answers. Connect.

Internet cuts out EVERY night around midnight

allentaylor72
First Timer
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 10 of 10

It is getting tiresome now.

Every single evening, around midnight my internet just disconnects. Router say it i still connected all the time,.  If i am watching netflix, or playing xbox online, that all disconnects    laptop and mobile disconnect also.

It then takes  between 5 minutes and 4 hours for it to come back online. I have tried resetting router, which does it stuff   comes back online says it is connected when it clearly isnt a nothing will connect with an internet connection.

It is just getting very tiresome now.

If it i talk talk resetting each night, why midnight, and not like 3am when less people would be using it.

9 REPLIES 9

Message 1 of 10

Hi Moz,

I'm sorry to hear this. As advised, please can you create your own topic and we'd be happy to look into this further for you.

Thanks

Michelle

0 Likes

Message 2 of 10

Have you tried the solution suggested at the start of the thread, @Moz40s?

If that doesn't sort it, please return to the message board and click on start a topic, as was also suggested to another earlier poster on this thread.

As also indicated if you go right through this thread, Personal Information details need to be completed in the profile area.

Staff will then identify your account and reply to your new thread.

They are on the forum from early morning, but daytime only, Monday to Friday. 

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes

Moz40s
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 3 of 10

I have exactly the same issue and as I work shifts, I’m often wanting the service at these times. It’s so tiring and frustrating. I’m located S63 area, but it looks like this is a wider problem than just me. It gets me so mad. By the next day I forget to report it and it just continues with the same issue when offices are closed. And to make it worse Cora, their web chat bot just goes round in circles. Surely they’re not that naïve to know it’s a big problem. 

0 Likes

Message 4 of 10

Hi allen,

Do you still need assistance with this?

Thanks

Michelle

0 Likes

Message 5 of 10

Hi lisasjak,

I'm sorry to hear this. Please can you create your own topic and we can look into this further for you.

Thanks

Michelle

0 Likes

lisasjak
First Timer
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 6 of 10

Same here and I'm really sick of it.  They give a badge and rank for reporting it.......  Like thats going to help!  WE JUST WANT OUR INTERNET THAT WE PAY FOR!

Message 7 of 10

Hi allen,

Ok, thanks for checking this.

Can you please update your community profile to include your:

• Name
  • TalkTalk Telephone number
  • Alternative contact number

We'll then look into this further. Please do not post this information on this thread. Once you've updated your profile please post in your topic to confirm it's updated.

Thanks

Michelle

Message 8 of 10

Hi Michelle

have checked and both of these are switched off. 

0 Likes

Michelle-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 9 of 10

Hi allen,

I'm sorry to hear this. Could you log into your My Account please and check if you have HomeSafe/KidSafe set up, in particular Homework time?

Thanks

Michelle

0 Likes