Did you mean: 
Need help?

Callsafe Dashboard not working.

ANSWERED
12 REPLIES 12
Highlighted
Chalkiejim
Problem Solver

So, I went on the Callsafe dashboard on My Account to edit and delete some old numbers.

When you click on most of the edit or delete buttons all that happens is the middle of the screen goes grey and freezes. You can get it to unfreeze by clicking the same button again but this is no good if I need to change something. It seems to work ok on IE just not on Chrome or Firefox. Please can this be past on to the relevent department.      

Regards

Chalkiejim

Community Team
Solution

Hi 

Thanks for your post. 

Its a known issue with some browsers, the development team are working on it. 

Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Chalkiejim
Problem Solver

Is there any update for getting this issue fixed?

Community Team

Hi 

Its still on the list for the development team. No timescales as yet. 

In the meantime, If you press the Tab key it should jump you to the top of the screen, Not ideal i know.

Sorry. 

carolonline
First Timer

It still isnt working, I have only just acticated Call Safe, cant manage from my phone, it said there was an error and to dial 150, did that, went through several messages, but didnt get it sorted. Logged in online and the dashboard is still greying out, cant read anything the pop ups say, even if you want to delete. I wish you had left call blocking alone, was much more simply!!!

Woodles
Chatterbox

I've had the same problem, using the latest version of Safari.

If I press Shift+Tab keys, I can get to the text entry box to do what I want.

Chalkiejim
Problem Solver

Hello OCE Arne,

This problem has been going on now for at least 4 months. I find this very unprofessional of the people involved with this software.

I would at least expect them to aknowledge that there is a glitch in the software and attempt to fix it.

Regards 

Chalkiejim

Sabbie1
Chatterbox

Callsafe is excellent on my phone, BUT I cannot make any adjustments to my Approved calls.

We are now at the beginning of December, and I am experiencing the same problem.  I cannot believe this has been going on for over eight months!  There is obviously at glitch in your software, and obviously the tech guys you ermploy are totally incapable of fixing it!  I use Google.

I am going to try Shift + Tab, but I doubt it will work.

X
Sabbie1
Chatterbox
I have just worked on it for an hour, and if your are on Google Chrome I found just hit tab. It works sometimes, but not every time.
X
Sabbie1
Chatterbox
i must add, this still does not give you carte blanche to ignore the problem Talktalk!
X
hosay299
Insightful One

Sabbie1 

hi weclome if u have a issue that need looking at please post in the correct arae for the issue.

As posting in other persons thead/topic will not get u help to ur issue.

A bite of info of Forum:
The forum is not real-time 24/7 support, so depending on how busy they are & how many are working at any one time, this can take 24 - 48 hrs (excluding weekends & limited cover on Bank Holidays). Alternatively, you can call the call centre or use online chat. The posts are responded to in time/date order, oldest first. So the fewer entries you make on your thread now, the sooner they will pick it up.

To save yourself time, please make sure that your community profile includes your first & last names, broadband phone number & if possible an alternative contact number. This can be done by clicking on your Avatar picture then click on "My Settings" followed by:- Personal Profile > Personal Information

Otherwise, TalkTalk will not be able to tie up your forum username to your broadband account. Only you & TalkTalk have visibility of your details.

Hope that help Joe R If so then give me a Kudos ( Click the Thumb up Button)
mrwrighty
Wizz Kid

Why have the OCE's decided to ignore my thread about this issue. As it stands at the moment Callsafe is unusable. The interface dialog appears at the top of the screen outside of the scrolled view so you cann close it without refreshing the screen, It also means you cannot edit the content becuase you cannot see it.

Also all new numbers added as still showing as Withheld number so I have no idea if I have added a number of not.

Sabbie1
Chatterbox

I joined Callsafe over a year ago, because I was badly scammed thru Talktalk.  It has been like this since day 1 and Talktalk have done nothing about it.  I honestly do no think they can get their heads around it.  As someone said last year, any student studying IT could do better.  So, don't hold your breath!

X