cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Home Phone

Get help with your TalkTalk landline and calling features.

Digital Landline turn off voicemail

NewbieHere
Chat Champion
Private Message
Message 4 of 4

Hello,

I need to turn off voicemail on my landline which is delivered via a grand stream adapter connected to an eero.

Please can someone explain how to do this so that unanswered calls remain unanswered & callers are unable to leave a message.

thank you

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3

Message 1 of 4

OK, No Problem 🙂

Karl 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Message 2 of 4

Thanks Karl,

I don’t see anything there other than an option to subscribe to voicemail plus.

I did see this however but I think I’ll wait till it’s fixed rather than face dealing with the call centre.

We’re currently updating our systems. If you’d like to make changes to your phone’s boosts, you can speak to a member of our team on 0345 172 0088, we’re open 7 days a week between 9am to 7pm. We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause.

0 Likes

Karl-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 3 of 4

Hi

If you have access to MY ACCOUNT online, you can usually make any changes to your calling features such as voicemail here.  Take a look and let me know.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes