cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Home Phone

Get help with your TalkTalk landline and calling features.

Digital Voice App

Hardboy
Popular Poster
Private Message
Message 11 of 11

I have Fibre 150 VoIP. I am trying to access TT Digital Voice App but it does not appear under My Package & Add Ons. Any idea where can I find it??   

0 Likes
10 REPLIES 10

Message 1 of 11

Happy to help,  I've reported the issue to the My Account team. 

0 Likes

Message 2 of 11

Thankyou Thankyou. Yes I've changed my browser as you suggested and yes the Digital Voice App has turned up in My Account. Thanks very much for your help.

0 Likes

Message 3 of 11

It should be showing near the bottom of the page In My package and add-ons, under the My Telephone section, I can see it awaiting activation at our side , can you try a different browser to view My Account.

0 Likes

Message 4 of 11

Sorry I haven't installed the app because I can't  see the TT Digital Voice App on my account as it tells me I should be able to on the help page.

0 Likes

Message 5 of 11
0 Likes

Hardboy
Popular Poster
Private Message
Message 6 of 11

Hi   Yes I've Been through the help page but I can't see anything that can help with my problem.

once I've got to My Package & Add Ons nowhere does it say Send Activation Email so I can't get any further !!

Regards.

0 Likes

Message 8 of 11

Morning Michelle

Sorry not getting on very well.

What the problem is that I follow the instructions to request the app I go onto my account then into My Package & Add Ons the TT Digital Voice App is not there so I cannot select Send Activation Email.

Hope you can clarify this for me.

Thanks

0 Likes

Michelle-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 9 of 11

Morning,

How are you getting on?

Thanks

0 Likes

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 10 of 11

Full instructions from this page:

https://community.talktalk.co.uk/t5/Articles/TalkTalk-Digital-Voice-App/ta-p/2895494

There is maintenance on My Account overnight, so that might get in the way of you setting this up till later on Sunday. 

Chat is available every day for support.

https://community.talktalk.co.uk/t5/Articles/How-to-contact-TalkTalk-Broadband/ta-p/2230529

I'll move this to the Home Phone section of the forum, in case you need help from staff, @Hardboy. They will be back after the weekend. There tends not to be staff support in the "lounge" area of the forum.

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes