cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Home Phone

Get help with your TalkTalk landline and calling features.

Directory enquiries

tankhunter
Visitor
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 7 of 7

Hello eveyone! I am searching for a way to get hold of a contact number. for someone who I sold something to. But hanst paid yet. I guess im looking for a free way to get 'Directory Enquiries'.

Can you Help please guys? Thank you.

0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6

Message 1 of 7

I dont think any company would give out personal numbers as it will be a breach of data protection.  

0 Likes

Message 2 of 7

They do not release members phones numbers. Just to complecate matters!

Hence asking on here. For another way of getting a members phone number. Problems can be sorted out so much quicker with a personal word together.

0 Likes

Message 3 of 7

Did you sell it through Ebay / amazon seller or something similar , they would have to be registered. 

0 Likes

Message 4 of 7

I don't think any ISP company has a free directory enquiries number these days, @tankhunter.

And most people are no longer in the phone book anyway.

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes

tankhunter
Visitor
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 5 of 7

IT is an issue if I want a phone number from a domestic address. It matters NOT why I require this persons number. The fact remains talk talk should have a Free Dirctory enquiries facility. I cannot get this.....I wont know if this individuals number is 'Private'. Unless I can access a directory enquiries facilty. I cannot access one!

0 Likes

ferguson
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 6 of 7

This isn't really a TalkTalk issue, is it? If you sold via a website than you can look to them. If it was a simply a private exchange that is more problematic. If you have the buyer's name and address then there are directory enquiry sevices available, try Google, or another search engine. But if they have their phone details private there is not much else I can suggest. 

0 Likes