cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Home Phone

Get help with your TalkTalk landline and calling features.

Home phone linked to a new customer again

Donbro
Team Player
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 9 of 9

Talktalk have again given my home phone number to a new customer, if I let it ring it goes to the new customer and I am getting their outgoing calls added to my account, this happened last month as well but to a different new customer.

0 Likes
8 REPLIES 8

Message 1 of 9

Hello,

I'm really sorry for the delay. Did the team make contact with you since your last post?

Michelle

0 Likes

Message 2 of 9

@Donbro, forum staff are not back on here now before Monday. 

Customer support continues over the weekend  - see hours for phone /Chat here:

https://community.talktalk.co.uk/t5/Articles/How-to-contact-TalkTalk-Broadband/ta-p/2230529

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes

Message 3 of 9

Don’t think it’s a crossed line as other customer states her number is the same as mine when checking or ringing out to other numbers, fed up with talktalk altogether now as still no call back from anyone, will look around for another service as your not complying with my contract and can’t trust you anymore.

0 Likes

Message 4 of 9

There is a callback booked for you for today , a crossed line fault will need to be logged.

0 Likes

Message 5 of 9

Yes, if they do 17070 it tells them my number is their number not the one they have on their paperwork . My caller id and call safe not working now either since rebooting all of my system.

0 Likes

Message 6 of 9

To clarify Your homephone handset rings in your house but someone else picks it up? 

0 Likes

Donbro
Team Player
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 7 of 9

Yes and if I leave it ringing it goes through to the new customer. I am awaiting a call back from your complaints section as this happened last month with a different new customer.

0 Likes

Arne-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 8 of 9

When you call your number from a mobile does the phone ring at your side?  

0 Likes