cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Home Phone

Get help with your TalkTalk landline and calling features.

Instructions for disabling voicemail on landline do not work...

Southcoast2
Popular Poster
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 4 of 4

Hi
My landline voicemail has turned itself on again. Please can you turn it off completely/forever

Prev had this problem in Oct 2020 & only way to fix it was by TT staff (OCE_Arne) calling helpline did not help !

Tried the following this time around but all unsuccessful -

1) Myaccount boosts - Voicemail is/was already unticked

2) Post on TT message board Jan 2024 gives link by Michele but Menu option does not exist in my account

3) 30 min chat with Bot, Mary & Raymond 10 Feb 2024 18:06 PM
Final agents suggestion was to enter code ##002# which did not work
(googling suggests this code is for mobiles not landlines)

Please can you help - I have missed calls from abroad which has resulted in the caller being charged for the connection and I don't want to spend another hour on the phone to a helpdesk that may not be able to fix it

Many Thanks

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3

Message 1 of 4
0 Likes

Southcoast2
Popular Poster
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 2 of 4

"Sorry, the service requested is not available"

Dialled into LL today from a different number & the call eventually disconnects after multiple rings - no message announcement but still registers a 7 sec connection with the other (incoming) device

It's not the end of the world & have told this person to cut off their calls if no reply within 10/12 rings. Still, a bit mystifying...

Thanks for yr help anyway Arne, sure you have a queue of more urgent cases to deal with, so no need to pursue

0 Likes

Arne-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 3 of 4

Hi Southcoast2

Ive checked the line and voicemail is turned off, what happens when you dial 1571?

0 Likes