cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Home Phone

Get help with your TalkTalk landline and calling features.

Landline divert to mobile

Jansnooka
Chatterbox
Private Message
Message 12 of 12

Hi how do I set up call divert to my mobile as I don't have a landline phone just now do I need to have a landline phone to set it up thanks 

Jan Rathbone
0 Likes
11 REPLIES 11

Message 1 of 12

Message 2 of 12

It would usually only be done when a fault was on the line and you had no other option for keeping in touch.

Find a friendly neighbour who can let you use the phone plugged in to your BT socket for the few minutes it takes to set this up.

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes

Jansnooka
Chatterbox
Private Message
Message 3 of 12

Hi I was told it could be done from your end thanks

Jan Rathbone
0 Likes

Message 4 of 12

It has to be done from your side via the landline handset, is it possible to connect or even borrow a handset to connect the master socket and follow the instruction given 

Jansnooka
Chatterbox
Private Message
Message 5 of 12

Hi I can't set up call divert from my landline as I don't want my ex partner to no about call divert it was meant to be done on Saturday  I spoke to casey o. Chat  can you sort this please 

Jan Rathbone
0 Likes

Message 6 of 12
0 Likes

Jansnooka
Chatterbox
Private Message
Private Message

Message 7 of 12

Account number is *** removed for security ***

Jan Rathbone
0 Likes

Message 8 of 12

@Jansnooka Can you add your account number to your community profile and I can look into this. 

Thank you.

0 Likes

Jansnooka
Chatterbox
Private Message
Message 9 of 12

Hi my landlines was meant to be diverted to my mobile yesterday and it hasn't been sorted 

Jan Rathbone
0 Likes

Arne-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 10 of 12

Hi Jansnooka

Did you manage to sort this out?   

let me know if you need any assistance. 

Regards.

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 11 of 12

You set it up as a boost via My Account, @Jansnooka, and there is a monthly charge. 

But to activate it, you need to press numbers from the landline phone etc.

It can be set up by Talktalk when there's a fault, so in theory it should be possible to ask them to do this for you, but you won't have direct access to controlling it without a landline handset yourself. 

For example, even if you never want it switched off, you might have a change of mobile number that you needed to then set it up for. Might be simpler to buy a basic handset!

https://community.talktalk.co.uk/t5/Articles/About-Call-Divert/ta-p/2205322

Staff are not on here at weekends  - they respond during the day Monday to Friday. 

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes