Home Phone

Get help with your TalkTalk landline and calling features.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No caller display I.D.

EGG1878
First Timer
Message 11 of 11

I have had a fully working caller display id for a few years but not for the last 6/7 weeks.

Despite a number of contacts with “chat now” and phone calls over the problem. This situation has still not been resolved.

Actions that have been taken:- House phone is a cordless and has been checked on another phone line (in another house) and functions correctly I.E. shows caller display id.

Phone connection is from the master socket and has been tested with the broadband connection lead removed and just the phone connected, tested with me making call from my mobile, landline still just displays “incoming call” In manage my calling features have removed the tick to remove calling feature and re-introduced at a later date still have the problem. Have powered down phone base unit and disconnected phone lead. Re- tested still not working.

EGG
0 Likes
10 REPLIES 10

Message 1 of 11

@DavidMR No, you have posted on an existing topic. It generally makes it easier all round if each support issue is dealt with individually. So if you start your own topic then the OCE can look into it for you. As a shortcut to start your own topic click here.

0 Likes

Message 2 of 11

I have started a topic so I dont understand what you mean?

0 Likes

Message 3 of 11

Hi @DavidMR

If you can start a Topic we can look into the problem, You will also need to update your community profile to include your landline number

Thanks

0 Likes

Message 4 of 11

Hi

Thats good. Mine  originally stopped working on the 12th May and they re set it and it only worked for about 5 days and then it stopped working again and hasn't worked since. There is now an official complaint going through to the Fault Manager.  Need t get it sorted now!

0 Likes

Message 5 of 11

Mine is l ok now the situation was past on  to  the network team and resolved a week ago.

EGG
0 Likes

DavidMR
Participant
Message 6 of 11

I have been having exactly the same problem since 12th May 2018. I have done all the same checks as you have countless times. Everything you have written that you have done is exactly the same as I have done.  It is still not working or the missed calls is not working either so I do n ot know if anyone has phoned me. I am mainly worried that I will miss hospital appointments I am waiting for. I have now lodged a formal complaint AGAIN.

0 Likes

Arne-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 7 of 11
0 Likes

Message 8 of 11

No still no joy have checked all possible causes my end.

EGG
0 Likes

Arne-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 9 of 11
0 Likes

Arne-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 10 of 11

Hi EGG1878

I will look into this for you and get back to you. 

Regards

0 Likes