cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Home Phone

Get help with your TalkTalk landline and calling features.

Phone

Wendyrivett
Visitor
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 5 of 5

Since Monday 3days ago talk talk and openreach were doing some work on the network and since then I cannot make or receive calls.

i have tried trouble shooting and have been scammed by connecting to an online engineer.

luckily the bank spotted it in time

why can’t I speak to someone and have an engineer out to fix it

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4

Karl-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 1 of 5

hi @Wendyrivett 

Is all ok now, do you need any further assistance ?

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Karl-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 2 of 5

Hi @Wendyrivett 

Openreach have confirmed an engineer has been out this morning, and my tests are now showing clear.

Is the phone now working for you.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

Karl-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 3 of 5

Hi @Wendyrivett 

Forget what I just asked, I've been running some tests and I'm showing a Disconnection at the Exchange.

I've logged this out to Openreach to take a look. 

Check back here in 24hrs and we can see if Openreach have an update for you.

Thanks  

Karl.  

Working From Home Tips

Karl-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 4 of 5

Hi

Is the broadband working ok ?

Is there a dial tone on the phone ?

If you make a test call to your line from a mobile, does it ring, or give engaged tone etc ?

Thanks  

Karl. 

Working From Home Tips

0 Likes