cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Home Phone

Get help with your TalkTalk landline and calling features.

Voip phon connection

MikeS86
Team Player
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 6 of 6

Hi, about an hour  ago the Open reach engineers finished connecting to the fast fibre cable.  I now have the 150mbs no problem.  My question is at the moment when I dial out ( from home phone to my mobile phone and visa vesa ) I get  the ringing tone but not connecting to the other phone.  Does it take time for Talktalk to fix the connection if so how long does it usually take.

MikS86

0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5

Message 1 of 6

No Problem 🙂

Karl 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Message 2 of 6

Thanks for quick response,  stay safe and well

MikeS86

0 Likes

Message 3 of 6

Hi

It should not be too long.  Once the installation is complete, We should receive confirmation and our systems can then be updated. 

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Message 4 of 6

Hi Karl thanks for that how long does it take to go active when Fibre is installed or is it up to Talktalk ?

0 Likes

Karl-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 5 of 6

Hi

I can see you have called in recently and our Teams have advised the service is not yet active on our systems.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Working From Home Tips

0 Likes