Home Phone

Get help with your TalkTalk landline and calling features.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What is included in phone packages?

janetc76
First Timer
Message 3 of 3

Please can someone clarify for me what is included in the call boost package? The website is unclear and customer services is non-existent - its way to late to keep using Covid as an excuse to have no customer service!

I have a property which I let but pay the bills on, we have recently been hit badly with expensive charges for calls to 0345 numbers made by a tenant. If I add the £7 per month boost I know this will cover calls to landlines and mobiles but will this include 0345 numbers?

Is there anyway to avoid the charges to these lines?

Thanks. 

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2

Arne-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 1 of 3

Hi @janetc76 

Did you get the answer you were looking for?  

Any further questions let me know.

0 Likes

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Message 2 of 3

0345 is charged at the same rate as 01 and 02, @janetc76, so it's included in the Anytime Calls Boost. 

Maximum time for these calls is one hour. 

It's possible to call other Talktalk customers for up to 3 hours anyway, but probably best not to mention that to the tenant, as hardly any of us actually know which of our friends are with Talktalk. 

If you need to phone a helpline from your Talktalk landline, it's free: 03451 720046

Chat is available every day from 9am. Details of opening hours and the link are here:

https://community.talktalk.co.uk/t5/Articles/Our-update-on-Coronavirus/ta-p/2468300

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.