cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Home Phone

Get help with your TalkTalk landline and calling features.

gradstream not working

MilburnC
Popular Poster
Private Message
Message 16 of 16

i had fibre 150 installed last wednesday but i cant get my phone working

0 Likes
15 REPLIES 15

Message 1 of 16

Hi MilburnC,

I'm sorry to hear that you're feeling unwell, hope you are feeling better soon. Just let us know if you need any further assistance

Chris

0 Likes

MilburnC
Popular Poster
Private Message
Message 2 of 16

sorry I've not answered anyone this week but I have a heart problem AF and its been playing up the last few days with the stress so I will not be coming back here until next week when I should be OK but thanks to those who have helped me but as for now I am leaving things as they are.

0 Likes

Message 3 of 16

OK, please let us know how you get on

Chris

0 Likes

MilburnC
Popular Poster
Private Message
Message 4 of 16

The one camera that is loosing connection is about six feet away from eero, I will take a look at the help guide later as I have to go out soon but thanks for your help.

0 Likes

Message 5 of 16

Hi,

Thanks for confirming. Is it just the CCTV which is affected? How far is the CCTV from the eero? Have you also had a look at the below Help Guide?

Slow speeds on your eero network - TalkTalk Help & Support

Thanks

0 Likes

MilburnC
Popular Poster
Private Message
Message 6 of 16

Hi, my CCTV is very sluggish to what it was and am having trouble keeping one camera connected to my mobile.

0 Likes

Message 7 of 16

Morning,

Thanks for confirming and I'm glad to hear that this is now working ok. What issues are you experiencing with the CCTV?

Thanks

0 Likes

MilburnC
Popular Poster
Private Message
Message 8 of 16

Tried phone this morning and to my surprise its working at last both incoming and outgoing, what ever you did thanks its been almost 2 weeks but as the saying goes better late than never, thanks again for sorting it, now I've got to sort my CCTV cameras out.

MilburnC
Popular Poster
Private Message
Message 9 of 16

OK thanks for that Gliwmaeden2 looks like a longer wait thanks again.

0 Likes

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 10 of 16

Sorry that this problem appears to be ongoing, @MilburnC. Staff will not be on here before Monday now. 

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes

MilburnC
Popular Poster
Private Message
Message 11 of 16

have updated profile "still no phone"

0 Likes

Message 12 of 16

Morning,

Thanks for trying this and I'm sorry to hear this.

Can you please update your community profile to include your:

• Name
  • Telephone number/account number
  • Alternative contact number

We'll then look into this further. Please do not post this information on this thread. Once you've updated your profile please post in your topic to confirm it's updated.

Thanks

0 Likes

MilburnC
Popular Poster
Private Message
Message 13 of 16

i wish i had never upgraded and stayed with fibre 35 at least i had no problems apart from slow BB now i have no phone and my CCTV cameras are not working can i go back to fibre 35

0 Likes

MilburnC
Popular Poster
Private Message
Message 14 of 16

still no phone, can i plug my old router back in and try that

0 Likes

Michelle-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 15 of 16

Morning,

I'm sorry to hear this. Just to confirm, are you using the Digital Voice Adapter with the eero?

Can you try the following, plug the DVA (grandstream) into the ONT, wait for the broadband light to come on then perform a pinhole reset of the DVA (for 30 seconds), this should get the phone light back on within about 5 mins, then wait for 15 minutes. You can then change setup back to normal. Please let us know how you get on.

Thanks

0 Likes