cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Home Phone

Get help with your TalkTalk landline and calling features.

home phone

andrew66
Chat Champion
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 26 of 26

i have an intermittent problem with the phone, i tried calling TT but cant get to speak to a human, i tried live chat but they just read a script that the problem doesnt fall into, i have asked them to phone me to discuss it but they refuse saying they cant phone, where do i go from here ? or do i just go to another provider ?

25 REPLIES 25

Message 21 of 26

yes both phones have been connected to the test socket and the symptoms are the same, your just asking me to do the same as online chat and i have still get a coonection thats intermittent, i am sick to death of running in circles with TT

0 Likes

Message 22 of 26

OK thanks. Is the telephone currently connected to your test socket - Your guide to main phone sockets - TalkTalk Help & Support

Chris

0 Likes

Message 23 of 26

symptoms are, 1st, pick up phone, get dial tone, numbers dialed but stays on dial tone, hang up try again and may or may not work. 2nd on incoming calls other person may or may not hear me, hang up try again and may or may not work. its the same with both cordless and corded phones.

0 Likes

Chris-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 24 of 26

Hi andrew66,

Could you explain what the problem is and we'll take a look at it for you

Chris

0 Likes

KeithFrench
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 25 of 26

What is the nature of the problem that you have with your landline? I have asked one of TalkTalk's support to pick your thread up and investigate it for you.

They aim to respond within 48 hours (Monday - Friday) excluding Bank Holidays, but if more urgent you can always try the Service Centre on 0345 172 0088. The posts are responded to in time/date order, oldest first.

If you do not get TalkTalk to fix it, there is every chance the fault will still be there if you moved to a new ISP.

Keith
I am not employed by TalkTalk, I'm just a customer. If my post has fixed the issue, please set Accept as Solution from the 3 dot menu.
TalkTalk support and Community Stars - Who are they? 

0 Likes